Adelaide's only Force Free accredited daycare

Our method of supervision is based on positive reinforcement methods as recommended and preferred by The Australian Veterinary Association (AVA). People frequently reward negative behaviour in their dogs without even realising it. For example, we discourage the use of choker chains.

The Australian Veterinary Association (AVA) also recommends the use of positive reinforcement methods for dogs as the preferred method of training.

Fabio (aka the most beautiful man in the cosmos) came in for a groom today. Even with his shorter golden locks, the ladies go weak at the knees staring into those soulful eyes... 😍#CantHelpOurselves #groomday #newkid ... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

Lola kept a close eye on new kid Cooper as he explored the play area, and made sure he had fun 98% of the time. The remaining 2% of the day was allocated to sleeping... (Lola takes play time very seriously!) 🤣 #playday #newkid #doglove ... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

Could these three look any less interested in having their photo taken? Max, Mishti & Archie- this is going straight on our Bloopers' Reel! 🎞️ #fail #dogfun #bestjobever #doggydaycare ... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

Questions about daycare?

If you have questions about daycare, have a read through our FAQs!

Daycare FAQs

Can't find your question?

Simply contact us and have a chat with one of our experienced and friendly team members.

Contact Us