At Doghouse Daycare and Grooming we are committed to protecting your privacy. We commit to being transparent in our data collection and use.
As an ongoing policy at Doghouse Daycare and Grooming, we handle all client and customer details in a sensitive manner. This not only relates to client contact but also to special areas of Doghouse Daycare and Grooming’s ongoing activities.
This Privacy / Collection Statement explains how we collect personal information and how we maintain, use and disclose that information. It also provides some detail about your privacy rights along with our general rights and obligations in relation to the personal information we keep on record.
“Personal information” is any information or an opinion about a person that makes that individual reasonably identifiable. It may range from the very sensitive (e.g. medical history or condition) to the everyday (e.g. name, address and phone number).
Collection of Personal Information
Your personal and sensitive information will be collected by Doghouse Daycare and Grooming for its own use. The type of information we collect includes, but may not be limited to information you provide to us via existing contracts or website forms.
We will only use this information for its primary purpose. We are required by law to have your consent for Doghouse Daycare and Grooming to use your information for another purpose.
From clients to whom we provide professional services, we collect: names, business address, email addresses, phone numbers, addresses and mobile phone numbers. We may request personal information from clients that relates to other parties as a back up to collect your dog in an emergency.
- For our clients we collect contact information.
- We may also collect personal information that is publicly available.
- Our website collects online behaviour patterns using Google Analytics. Information logged includes your geographic location, time spent on site etc. We use this information to improve our site and ensure our usability and information is at the level you require.
We collect information in the following ways;
- Through electronic subscription to our newsletter
- Client data is provided through contacts
Storage of personal information
We store personal information online and in printed format. We have reasonable standards of security both online and in our hard copy storage to protect us from theft of information.
Use of personal information
You can visit our web sites and browse without the need to disclose any personal information.
When you visit the Doghouse Daycare and Grooming website, we may record anonymous information such as the date and time of your visit, the server/IP address, which site was visited and the information viewed and/or downloaded.
The information gathered cannot be directly matched to an individual and is only used for administration and statistical purposes such as error logging. The information cannot tell us anything about you, it can only tell us about how you used our web site. This information can help us determine what areas of our web site are most beneficial to our visitors. No attempt is made by Doghouse Daycare and Grooming to identify users or their browsing activities.
We use personal information to:
- Provide professional services to our clients.
- For marketing and communication information to email subscribers
- To ask for feedback from clients and email subscribers to assist in improving our services
We do not:
- Share or disclose information with others unless required to do so by law.
- Sell mailing lists
- Share information for marketing purposes
- Share information with overseas entities
Request your personal information for view or delete your personal information
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and use the Subject line “Privacy Request”. Using this, you may request all information that we may have held on you, and also request that we delete this information and/or desist using these details to contact you in any way.
If you feel in any way that there has been a breach of the act, please contact the same email address with the subject line “APP Breach” and we will be in contact with you.